The European Union National Institutes of Culture London maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its initiatives and partnerships, and to provide a space for others with similar objectives to make their information public. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However EUNIC London accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which EUNIC London has no control and for which it assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional);
- the views expressed in all the blogs, articles, social media platforms and links on this site are purely the authors’ own and do not reflect the views of EUNIC London.
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. EUNIC London accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of EUNIC London in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.